- Official Host - Clicks`n`Bricks Hosting is the official hosting service of the Clicks`n`Bricks program.
- Hosting Fees - The price of hosting the software is laid out in our Pricing Chart. Payments are processed using PayPal and are automatically charged based upon the term of service that is selected. Charges will begin 14 days after signup. You may cancel your account before the end of the 14 day trial without charge unless data conversion services were rendered.
- Technical Support - Technical support is provided for the Clicks`n`Bricks program only. Support is provided by use of the Support menu selection and the request form. Requests are normally answered within a couple hours or less. At most requests will be handled no later than the next day. Phone support is not available but if the request does require further information you may receive a phone call. Requests that state something like "call me" will go to the very bottom of the support queue.
- What is Not Supported - Technical support is provided for the Clicks`n`Bricks program only. The program is what you see within the browser. Printers, web browsers, computer networks and any other device connected to your computer is NOT SUPPORTED. All printouts are passed to your computer's operating system for handling. They have been tested and found to work. Most computers can readily handle PDF files.
- Jeweler Notice - The Jewelry Store edition of the program does not include technical support for your tag printer. We have no control over your printer. They have been tested on a Datamax-O'Neil E-Class 4205a Mark III printer and have been found to work properly. These tags are Arch Crown numbers TT306 and TT345. Make sure the printer in use works with the program during the trial period. Technical support will help you with the setup of the tag printer in regards to the program but we do not support the printer in any way. We are absolutely not responsible for your tag printer.
- Program and Server Updates - All official updates to the program will be performed on Sundays, unless the update is considered urgent, to lower the risk of interfering with the client usage of the program. Likewise all server updates will also take place on Sundays. Normally updates to the software and server take about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Data Backups - Data is backed up every 2 hours and then automatically moved to another location.
- Access - Our program is hosted using a controlled environment that is monitored at all times. We cannot guarantee that everything works perfectly at all times. To see how we are doing with our server access please check out our status page.
- Privacy - In the course of maintaining and supporting the program, data stored on the server may be accessed. Please see our Privicy Statement.
- We're Human - We do our best to make sure that things on our end are handled properly but we make no guarantees. We are not liable for any data loss, security issues or interruptions to use of the program.
Get Started with Clicks`n`Bricks. For more information please call us at 865-424-0085.